ENABLING THE NEXT 100 MILLION
India has one of the smallest shares of workforce participation by women. It is estimated that only 40% of India’s women between 25 and 54 were economically active compared with 82% in China and 72% in Brazil. These statistics need to change. Not just for equity’s sake, but also to impact the country’s growth.
That is Serein’s mission – to enable India’s diverse workforce realise their potential without compromises. And in the process, bring the next 100 million into the workforce.
But we can’t do this all on our own. Which is where you come in. We are looking for smart and passionate people to join our team. Please review the job openings below and drop us a line at email@example.com with your details
Role 1: DEI and PoSH Workshops Facilitator
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Serein Inc.
We are a leading provider of PoSH (Prevention of Sexual Harassment) and DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) facilitation services. We are dedicated to fostering inclusive workplaces and promoting respectful behavior through our culturally-sensitive services and training programs. Our team is passionate about creating positive change and believes that every individual deserves a safe and inclusive environment at work.
As a DEI and PoSH Workshop Facilitator, you will play a crucial role in delivering our culture-based training programs to clients across various industries and geographies. You will be responsible for leading sessions that address issues related to sexual harassment prevention and diversity, equity, and inclusion, while also facilitating discussions in multiple languages. In addition to client-facing responsibilities, you will contribute to content development to ensure our programs remain interactive, creative, impactful, and up-to-date.
- Facilitation: Conduct PoSH and DEI training sessions for clients, fostering an inclusive and safe learning environment.
- Language Proficiency: Utilise your multilingual skills to facilitate sessions in regional languages, ensuring accessibility and cultural relevance.
- Client Engagement: Build and maintain strong client relationships by understanding their specific needs and customising sessions accordingly.
- Content Development: Collaborate with the content development team to create and enhance training materials, keeping them current and effective.
- Research: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, conduct research, and apply social science principles to enhance training programs.
- Travel: Embrace opportunities to travel and meet clients, promoting our services and delivering sessions virtually and on-site.
- Educational Background: A degree in a social science-related field is preferred.
- Language Skills: Proficiency in languages other than English is essential, enabling you to facilitate sessions in local languages effectively.
- Culture-Based Training: Prior experience in delivering culture-based training programs, especially in the context of PoSH and DEI, is highly desirable.
- Client-Facing Experience: Proven experience in client engagement and relationship management.
- Research Skills: Demonstrated ability to conduct research and apply social science concepts to real-world scenarios.
- Passion for Travel: Enthusiasm for travel and meeting people from diverse backgrounds is a must.
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential for effective facilitation and content development.
How to Apply:
If you are a passionate, multilingual individual with a background in social science and a commitment to promoting safe and inclusive workplaces, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, a cover letter outlining your relevant experience, and any references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Serein, we believe in the power of diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Wondering how you fit in?
At Serein, we’re all about celebrating the joy of food! If you’re someone who loves indulging in delicious meals, loves to talk about food or has a secret map of all the hippest food spots in town, you’re in for a treat! Join our vibrant and food-loving team and let your inner foodie shine. At Serein, we believe that great food brings great people together, and you’re the missing ingredient we’ve been looking for! #FoodieTeamSerein
Join our team and be a part of the change
Role 2: Inclusive Workspace Architect
Location: Any Location
Travel : Required 50% of the time
Contract Duration: 3 months (minimum)
As an Inclusive Workspace Architect, you will play a pivotal role in assessing and giving recommendation for improvement at the client’s different workspaces (corporate and factory setups) to ensure it is inclusive and accessible for all employees. This role is essential in identifying and addressing barriers, such as attitudinal, environmental, and institutional, that may affect employees from various backgrounds, including PwD, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and women in their daily work experiences.
- Workspace Audit:
– Conduct a thorough accessibility audit of the client’s workspace, focusing on potential obstacles for desired work.
– Utilize an accessibility questionnaire and checklist to evaluate current compliance in various settings, including external and internal environments (e.g., parking, corridors, toilets, emergency evacuation), work/computer stations and furniture, and Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Technical Requirements:
– Analyze building plans to make necessary recommendations on spaces for improvement
- Audit Components:
– Audit be undertaken based on checklists for physical and digital infrastructure requirements to ensure gender, LGBTQIA+, and PwD inclusion in corporate/factory/retail workplaces.
– Assess visual representations in physical office spaces.
– Use global benchmarking standards, including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and Harmonized Guidelines and Space standards for Barrier-Free Environment for Persons with Disabilities for Buildings.
- Service Scope:
– Conduct a survey and checklist assessment.
– Perform site observation at 13 locations (across India).
– Analyse findings and compile comprehensive reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or a related field.
- Proven experience in architectural auditing, with expertise in inclusive and accessible design is a plus
- Knowledge of local accessibility laws and regulations.
- Understanding of LGBTQIA+ and disability inclusion best practices is a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
The Contractual Inclusive Workspace Architect working on behalf of Serein will be engaged for a specific duration, with the possibility of extension based on project needs.
Compensation and terms of the contract will be discussed during the interview process.